Information About
Home Contents Insurance


Home contents insurance insures all of the contents in your home for unforseen damage and theft. You are insured when the damage is caused by a sudden and unforeseen event.

What Does Home Contents Insurance Cover?

Most home contents insurance products cover the following:

  • Damage in your garden or to you plants
  • The tenants interests
  • Possessions in the home
  • Damage to awnings, sheds, and solar panels

Arrange Your Home Contents Insurance?

Our subsidary European Insurance is specialised in insurance for people who are moving. You can apply for insurance online or you can also choose for one of our insurance advisors to contact you for more information. After your application is complete you will receive a confirmation by email.


I want to be called about:

Name (required)

Address (required)

Postcode (required)

Place (required)

E-mail (required)

Telephone number (required)